Vehicle Registration Services

Vehicle Registration & Renewal Information


Renewing your annual vehicle registrations on California vehicles is fast and confidential. If you do not have your DMV registration renewal notice, your Renewal Identification Number (RIN) or even if your registration is already expired, we can help you.  Come in and we will fill out the paperwork for you.  We issue vehicle registration, tags and plates on site!


Supported Vehicles Include:

  • Commercial Vehicles
  • Off Highway Vehicles
  • Marine Vessels
  • Passenger Vehicles
  • Street Motorcycles
  • Trailers
  • Travel Trailers
  • Utility Trailers

Getting your registration renewed can take some time out of your day.  We put together a list of things you will need in order to make your renewal fast and smooth.


  • License Plate #
  • Proof Of Smog (Smog is required every 2 years.)
  • Renewal Notice (Optional)
  • VIN #


If you have any questions about our vehicle registration services or can’t find some of the items on the checklist, give us a call and we will help you out.  If your registration is currently suspended due to not having insurance, we can help you to find out what to do.

We serve as a convenient option for vehicle registration services. Call one of our locations or send us a message.
Scroll to Top